The Sygic app will calculate your route when you tap the “Get directions” button, after choosing your destination (see Choosing the destination).
Before you begin navigating, there are a few available options to customize or review your route.
This picture shows the route selection screen. It contains several options and information:
1. On the map you can see between one and three route suggestions that have been found, with brief information about them on the bottom bar. The green “A” marker is the start of the route and red marker “B” is the destination.
2. The route recommended by the app is distinguished by a darker blue color. You can select a different route if more than one route is offered, by swiping the bottom bar to the left or by tapping on the lighter blue route lines.
3. In the top left corner, you can cancel the route selection and get back to map browsing by tapping the back arrow icon.
4. Here you can view or tap to change your starting and destination points.
5. This button will swap your starting and your destination points.
6. You can add stops/waypoints to your route (refer to Waypoints section)
7. Here you can access route options.
8. The bottom bar shows a little more information about the currently chosen route and a “Start” button, which will start navigating. If your route has a starting point different to your current location, the “Start” button will be called “Preview” and it takes you to a demonstration of the route, not to actual navigating.
9. When you pull the bottom bar up, you will see options to save the route to favorites, preview the route and share the route, as well as the list of turns.
Route Information screen
You can access the information screen while navigating by opening the Quick menu and choosing the Route Info option. For more details about the Quick menu, please refer to Quick menu section.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.