If you are receiving an error message that the Sygic GPS Navigation app cannot connect to servers in the Menu → Manage Maps section, or in the Sygic Store, then the most common solution to resolve it is to follow these quick steps:
- launch the app
- access its menu > Settings,
- scroll all the way to down and press “Reset to defaults”
- turn the app off and on again.
If that would not help, you may want to consider the following options:
- Turn your device off and on again.
- Try using a browser and check if you can access the internet – if you can’t, then it’s likely a network issue, probably a simple router restart will help.
- Also check for any firewall or antivirus app that could be blocking it’s access to the internet.
- Try connecting using a different network connection