There are 12 categories of effects available in Imerge for you to modify layer contents.
- Blur: make the details of the image indistinct.
- Color: artistically modify the colors in your image.
- Color Corrections: fine tune the colors in the image, and correct for unwanted color shifts.
- Corrections: modify the perspective of the image.
- Details: edit the details in the image dealing with things like noise, blurring and sharpening.
- Distort: move the pixels in your image around.
- Generate: primarily focuses on adding computer generated content to your image. Things like clouds, vignettes and scanlines.
- Keying: remove areas of a photo based on color or luminance levels.
- Lights & Flares: create light and lens-based effects.
- Styles: add graphical effects to elements like color fills, gradients, outlines and glows.
- Stylize: apply an artistic effect to your image and typically combines color modifications with tonal modifications.
- Tone: change the brightness and contrast of the image. This is where you will find the Exposure plugin which is a useful effect used to process most images.
The specific effects found in each category are explained in detail in the Effects chapter of this manual.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.