The Settings provides options for arranging Metric Setting display order, and turning on or off the applications sounds.
The Metric Settings control allows the user to organize the order they are displayed.
How to change Metric display order
- On the Progress screen, tap on the Menu.
- Tap on the Settings.
- Tap Metric Settings.
- The metric at the top of the list is the Key Metric. This will be the default metric for certain views.
- To change the the metric order press and hold the metric you would like to move.
- Once the metric is highlighted continue to press and drag to the desired location.
How to turn sound on
- From the Progress screen, tap on the Menu.
- Tap on Settings
- Locate the Sounds.
- To activate this feature, swipe the button towards the right to show green.
- To deactivate this feature, swipe towards the left and it will show clear.