1. Make sure the sensor is connected to Spider Interactive . If not, Select on Menu > Sensor > Tap on Sensor.
2. Make sure sensor is in attachment on putter.
3. Go to the Dashboard screen or any screen that has the Smart Video Capture.
4. Tap on the circle record button.
5. Take your first stroke.
- CONTACT WITH GOLF BALL MUST BE MADE TO GET METRICS ****
6. Tap on the red circle record button to finish.
- Multiple strokes can be recorded on one video. Therefore, video recordings do not have to be stopped between strokes.
7. Videos can be viewed on Video Library. Once you have made contact you can view your metrics.