The Blast precision motion sensor is extremely intelligent. The sensor will start to work after the activation is completed in the app. When the sensor is active it will flash. The sensor can be embedded into the grip of the Spider Interactive Putter.
Turning sensor on or off
The sensor doesn’t have an On/Off switch. The sensor automatically conserves power when it is not in use.
- Standby Mode – occurs when the sensor is motionless for 30 seconds. The LED will start blinking again with a light touch.
- Sleep Mode – occurs when the sensor is motionless for over one minute.
- On Mode – to wake the sensor, hold the club with the sensor pointing to the ground for two seconds, and then point the sensor towards the sky. The LED will then resume blinking.
The flashing LED of the sensor
The sensor displays different colors to communicate different messages.
- Amber LED – The sensor is awake, charged and ready to capture a metric.
- Red LED – The sensor battery is low and should be charged.
- No LED – When sensor stops blinking it is in a standby mode or sleep mod