The putting mode provides a designated screen to view all putting activities. This design was built for golf to improve overall ease of use. This provides quick access to the following features:
- Golf Modes
- Sensor Connection & Battery Status
- Calendar Filter
- Speed Control
- Getting Started
- Training Center
- Just Putt
- View Video
- View Videos
- Coach Mode
How to select on Putting Mode
- On the Home screen, tap on Golf Modes Selector.
- Tap on Golf Modes.
- Full Swings
- Short Game
- Tap on Putting.
Note: Shorts Game & Bunker require premium subscription & Gen 3 sensor.
How to connect the sensor
- Tap on the Menu from home screen.
- Tap on the My Sensors.
- Select on the listed sensor.
- Shake the sensor by facing the Blast logo towards the ground for two seconds, face the Blast logo toward the sky for two seconds, and repeat until it is connected.
- The listed sensor will now show connected in the list.
Shortcut: On the home screen tap on the circle with the plus sign in the middle. Shake the sensor to connect. Once connected the battery level will appear on the circle.
How to view battery status
- On the home screen, tap on the circle with the plus sign in the middle.
- Shake the sensor to connect.
- Once the sensor is connected, the battery level will appear on the circle.
Note: Battery Level is only available when the sensor is connected. Also, the battery level can be found in My Sensor under the menu.
How to view swing amount
- On the home screen, the swing totals are displayed on the top center.
*Note: *The totals are based on swing type and the calendar filter.
How to filter by calendar
- On the home screen, tap on the Calendar Selection.
- Select on filter options from Day, Week, Month, Year.
- Tap on Apply to complete update.