- Select a job from the right side of the screen, be it an unassigned, assigned or active job that you want to modify.
- When you click on this job, the details for it will show on the left side of the screen.
- Press on the Edit button
- Modify the job as necessary
- Press on the Submit button
Drag a job to the vehicle list to force-assign it.
If you have created a job that is now unassigned and you wish to force-assign it specifically to one vehicle, you can drag it directly into that vehicle as it appears in the Vehicle List at the bottom of the Dispatch. While you can also use the method above, and press the Edit button to change the Assign to field, being able to drag it may make the process faster which is an advantage if you are dealing with multiple jobs.
To do this:
- Click on the job on the right side of the screen and hold the left mouse button while dragging the job onto one of the vehicles at the bottom of the screen. You will see a green highlighting which will tell you if you have the right vehicle in the list.
- Release the mouse buttons to drop the job. Now the job has been assigned to the vehicle you selected.