Sometimes skalp looses the connection with the section result in the drawing and doesn’t remove the old result anymore. Skalp places the new result on top of the old one. You can easily fix this:
- Turn off Skalp by clicking on the Skalp icon.
- Select the section result.
- If the group is locked. Right click and select unlock from the context menu.
- Delete the group.
- Repeat 2-4 until you don’t see any section result anymore.
- Turn Skalp back on and the correct section will automatically be generated.
I try to activate Skalp for SketchUp and my computer complains that all my activations have been used
Thanks for your feedback.