Dynamics NAV / Dynamics 365 Business Central On-Premise objects
Please send an mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a clear description of the NAV version you want to download for.
- Update the Dynamics NAV / Dynamics 365 Business Central licence file with NAVEKSA apps in order to be able to run the NAVEKSA application.
- Download the installation files.
- Unzip the file to a folder.
- Open the folder with a file explorer.
- Famliliarize yourself the the content in this installation and ShopFloor Client setup manual”. Read this manual clicking here
- Import ”NAVEKSA Solution.fob”. Note: You must run this import with administrator privileges.
- Import” NAVEKSA Menu.fob”. Note: You must run this import with administrator privileges.
- Compile the objects (NAVEKSA*) and after that – compile ALL menu items together.
- Create a new separate server instance for running the web-services if you are going to use ShopFloor
- If you are going to install NAVEKSA ShopFloor Please continue at:
- Open Dynamics NAV / Dynamics 365 Business Central, the menu item NAVEKSA/Setup/First time setup and the run each of the First time menu items included therein. Read about the first time setup clicking here
Thanks for your feedback.