How to use CadConnect – Header screen – Data Field definitions
- No = System assigned trough a setup number services, or keyed CadConnect number
- Item no = Keyed or imported end-item number
- Description = Keyed or imported item description
- Description 2 = Keyed or imported item description 2
- Main BOM version = Versioncode to be used when the main BOM is created
- Main BOM version start = starting date for the BOM version
- Unit of measure code = Keyed or imported item description. Must be a standard BC unit of measure code. As default set up to the selected value from CadConnect set up
- Item Replenishment System = As default the value will be either Prod. order or Assembly, according the selected principle in CadConnect Setup. The value can be changed to Purchase or an other value. This makes it possible to have an item created with a BOM and a Routing, but with Replenishemnt System set as Purchase. Please refer to general Make or Buy considerations
- Status= New, Certifed, Under development, Closed. Just like standard BC functions for maintaining BOM and routings
- Config.template = Configuration template is the standard BC item creation configuration template to be used creating this item. If left blank, the default value from CadConnect setup definition End Item Template will be used.
- Template Routing no. You can type / select an existing routing no. in this field to be used as the routing for the item. The routing operations will be added on the lines below depending on Setup.
- Routing no = System maintained
- Production BOM no = System maintained
- Lot Size = Value to be used in calculation, if it has been chosen in Setup to calculate incl. Setup costs
• Gross Weight = Keyed or imported value
• Net Weight = Keyed or imported value
- User-id = Actual Windows User-id
- Last date modified = Last date a user has worked with / changed this construction
- Total cost = Calculated cost price for this item. Creating an item will update the item card Last cost price for the header item, and the Unit Cost if the costing principle is set to Standard cost.
• Material Cost = Total of cost from all item lines
• Labour Cost = Total of cost from all operation lines
• Simulated Total Cost = Total of simulated cost from all lines
• Simulated Material Cost = Total of simulated cost from all item lines
• Simulated Labour Cost = Total of simulated cost from all operation lines
Thanks for your feedback.