We recognise that returning to their regular schooling in the UK may feeling worrying for our students. There are lots of elements of their day to day school lives which may need to change slightly, whilst Covid-19 is fully controlled.
Bright World is fully committed to helping our students to return to school as safely as possible, including their transfers.
We plan to arrange pickups from the airports and to drive the students straight to their school or their place of quarantine in order to minimise social contact.
We ask all our students not to travel if they have any symptoms of Covid-19 and to also keep their faces covered whenever possible (with a mask, scarf or other face covering).
Our drivers will be taking precautions to protect themselves and our students from infection by wearing appropriate personal protective equipment, including masks. We will also ask all drivers to adhere to the following rigorous hygiene and distancing practices:
- All drivers will carry a bottle of water and soap or hand sanitizer and will ask students to sanitize their hands before entering the vehicle.
- Where possible, drivers will keep 2 metres away on collection of their students from the airport or alternative pickup points. Drivers and students are not to shake hands.
- Where possible, all passengers are to sit in the back of the vehicle. Drivers will open the boot of their vehicle for luggage, but where possible, we suggest students place their own luggage in the vehicle.
- If the driver is required to help lift luggage, he/she must ensure that he washes or sanitizes his/her hands immediately before and after touching the luggage.
- Drivers will regularly (and between all jobs) clean all customer contact surfaces, such as door handles (inside and out), window switches, grab handles with sanitising wipes or spray to get rid of germs..
- Drivers will also regularly clean surfaces such as steering wheels, handbrake, gear stick etc. (at the beginning, middle and end of a shift as a minimum)
- Drivers will wash hands frequently with soap and water or an alcohol-based sanitizer gel.
- Drivers will keep a box of tissues and use tissues to catch coughs and sneezes.
- Drivers will dispose of used tissues/any other waste in their vehicle in the bin as soon as possible.