The delegate feature in collaboration allows the implementer to reassign their responsibility to another user.
1. Navigate to a post that you are assigned as an implementer
2. Click on the button
3. Search for the resource you want to delegate
4. Select the resource you want to delegate to
5. After you click the delegated implementer will become the new implementer.
- The implementer will see a “Delegate” option button in the collaboration tab of a specific improvements on all modules (except for Collaboration and Governance modules).
- The user can then assign a resource other than himself. If a selected resource is already assigned a message will inform the user.
2.2 Home page
- When the delegated IR implementer visits his home page, his delegated tasks should appear under his/her My Action and My Pending Action widget.
- When the user has delegated his tasks to another user, his delegated tasks should not appear under his/her My Action and My Pending Action widget.
- When a user has been delegated as an IR implementer, he/she should receive notifications for their new tasks.
- When a user has delegated his task of an IR implementer, he/she should not receive notifications for their new tasks.
Haben Sie noch weitere Fragen?
Visit the Support Portal