After a user has created a list of endorsers and has made changes to an object, the user will initiate an endorsement cycle by clicking on the “Send for Endorsement” button.
The content of “Send for Endorsement Confirmation” includes:
- A comment section for the author
- A due date which indicates the date when an endorsement cycle ends and by when all the endorsers should provide their action
- An insert tag to attached a document
- User can only view the “Send For Endorsement Button” after a list of endorsers were created and the object in question is being edited
- User needs to have read/write permission, be on draft mode and in the latest version of the object in order to send it for endorsement
- User can send an object for endorsement without adding a comment, a due date or by attaching a document
Thanks for your feedback.