The EPC uses the RASCI-VS Grid System to assign roles, assets, or organization units responsible for an object. Let’s assign a role to a task.
1. Navigate to the task “Review Posting,” right-click on the task and select the “Edit Details” box.
2. You will be redirected to the Edit Task window. Copy the following procedure and paste it in the “What is this Task?” section under the “Procedure” sub-section for task:
3. In the “What are the Responsibilities?” section, type the role “Hiring Manager” and click on it to select it.
4. Navigate to the drop-down box under the name of the role to choose the level of responsibility RASCI-VS. The Hiring Manager is “Responsible” for the task.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to assign the “Secretary” as “Support.” Click on to save the changes made on the task.
Haben Sie noch weitere Fragen?
Visit the Support Portal