An environment is a technological container, created by the System to organize process management data on the database. Similar to a physical storage container, modelers and administrators can use environments to store different pieces of information in different environments for different purposes.
There are a variety of scenarios that would require organizations to have, or use multiple different environments
1. Production Environment
2. Test Environment
Users, when interacting with the EPC Web App, interact in 1 specific environment at a time. System Administrators control environment access and select which environments users have access to. Users can switch between different environments within the “My Profile” section of the EPC.
To toggle between environments, see the instructions below:
1. Navigate to the “My Profile” section of the EPC
2. Scroll down to the Environment section
3. Select the Environment text box
4. It will generate a drop-down menu featuring all the environments that you have been given access to.
5. Select the environment you wish to work in. The page will be refreshed and you will now be navigating this environment
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal