Web Modelers can edit the characteristic and type of the Boundary Events assigned to Sub-Processes and Tasks.
To Edit a Boundary Event, please follow the instructions.
- Navigate to Full Screen Edit Mode, after clicking on Edit Button
- Navigate to the icon of the Boundary Event
- Right-click on the Boundary Event. A drop-down menu will be generated
- Choose the “Edit Boundary Event BPMN Properties” box
- A pop-up will be generated allowing you to choose the Boundary Event BPMN Properties for the task
i) Navigate to the “Event Characteristic” box
ii) A drop-down list will be generated. Choose the Loop Characteristic for the task
i) Navigate to the “Event Type” box
ii) A drop-down list will be generated
iii) Choose the Event Type
i) Type the Event Description
- After assigning the Boundary Event BPMN properties, click on the icon to close the pop-up
- The Boundary Event will be displayed on the process map
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal