Starting in FY20, centers scheduled for an HCT audit that have submitted CAR-T infusions will also have a Cellular Therapy audit performed as part of the HCT audit process. Up to eight CAR-T infusions will be randomly selected for audit. The Cellular Therapy audit results will not impact HCT audit results. A separate CT audit report will be provided with the final CIBMTR Audit Report.
Forms that are in complete status at the time recipients are randomly selected for audit (approximately six to eight weeks prior to the audit date) are eligible. The following forms may be audited:
- Cellular Therapy Essential Data Pre-Infusion (4000) Form
- Disease Classification (2402) Form
- Cellular Therapy Product (4003) Form
- Cellular Therapy Infusion (4006) Form
- Death Data (Form 2900)
- All corresponding disease, HLA typing, and infection forms
Last modified: Sep 15, 2022
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.