Transplant centers will receive a detailed audit report evaluating the results of the audit. The report is sent to the site Medical Director, primary data management audit contact, and CIBMTR leadership. The report includes:
- A statement of whether the center passed the audit, passed the audit with corrective action, or failed the audit. Passing the audit requires a critical data field error rate less than or equal to 3%.
- An overall, critical, and random data field error rate & error rates by form
- A data management discussion section reviewing grouped critical field errors, termed “reporting areas.” Examples of reporting areas include disease status pre- and post-transplant data fields, HCT product and infusion data fields, Karnofsky/Lansky Performance Scores, acute and/or chronic GVHD data fields.
- A comparison to the center’s previous audit, if applicable.
- A section that itemizes and discusses any issues on IRB-approved CIBMTR Research Database or Research Sample Repository consent forms.
A summary of all changes made to the database as a result of the audit (Data Change Summary) will be sent with the audit report with the Audit Results Letter.