The Primary Contact for the CIBMTR data audit will have the following responsibilities while the auditors are on site:
- Meet auditors on arrival. Orient them to the work space and recipient charts.
- Be available to answer questions and retrieve additional documentation if needed.
- Meet with auditors at the end of the audit to review and discuss any identified discrepancies. These sessions usually last 1-2 hours.
- Ensure a transplant physician is available for occasional questions best addressed by a physician (availability via e-mail is appropriate).
- Ask questions! The entire audit is an opportunity for on-site education about CIBMTR reporting.
Last modified: Dec 05, 2017
Thanks for your feedback.