The Primary Contact for the CIBMTR data audit will have the following responsibilities during the audit:
- For on-site audits, meet auditors on arrival. Orient them to the workspace and recipient charts.
- Attend check-in meetings as determined by the auditors and data management staff.
- Be available to answer questions and retrieve additional documentation if needed.
- Ensure a transplant physician is available for occasional questions best addressed by a physician (availability via e-mail is appropriate).
- Ask questions! The entire audit is an opportunity for education about CIBMTR reporting.
Last modified: Sep 15, 2022
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.