The Training Center is your full video resource to help train smarter and get better. To learn more, look at the training drills. The drill options:
- Interactive Training – Interactive drills to work on backstroke time and forward stroke time.
- Getting Started – Learn about the key features and access to how-to videos.
- Metric Definitions – Learn about each metric and what they mean.
- Putting – Access putting drills, tips, and more.
- Short Game – Access short game drills, tips, and more.
- Bunker – Access drills, tips, and more for bunker play.
- Full Swing – Access drills, tips, and more for your drivers and irons.
- Overspeed – SuperSpeed Golf Training, access core protocols using SuperSpeed Golf’s 3 club training sets.
- Warm Up – SuperSpeed Golf, access warm-up protocols to use before your round of golf to activate the right muscles and prim your body for optimal performance.
How to access the Training Center
- On the Progress screen.
- On the clipboard icon.
- Tap on the category of choice.
- Interactive Training
- Getting Started
- Metric Definitions
- Short Game
How to complete an Interactive Drill
- From the Progress screen, tap on Training Center
- Tap on Interactive Training Drills.
- Select a drill that has an Interactive drill icon.
- The video will play and a quick summary of the drill will be displayed below the video.
- Clipboard icon on the top right of the screen shows the layout of the drill that will be run.
Thanks for your feedback.