Once the Blast Golf App is opened, you should be able to shake the sensor and it should connect. Sometimes that doesn’t happen. The alternative way of connecting is a manual connection.
How do you connect a sensor (Progress, Dashboard, & Video Library)
1. Tap on the circle with dash lines in the middle. This can be found on the top right.
2. Shake sensor until connected.
• Circle will show green when connected with battery level in the middle.
How to connect a sensor from my sensor
1. Tap on the menu.
2. Tap on My Sensors.
3. Tap on the sensor line item.
4. Shake sensor until connected.
• The circle will show black with a green small circle will show when connected with battery level showing in the middle line item.