To use the sensor with the Blast Baseball App the Bluetooth must be turned on. This is the only step that would be completed outside of the app.
Turn Bluetooth on for Android
- On your Android, tap the menu button and select Systems settings.
- Locate the Bluetooth symbol on the setting screen.
- Change the Setting to “On”. Do so by clicking to the right of “Off.”
- Close out of Bluetooth.
- Check the top of your home screen for the Bluetooth icon. This indicates that Bluetooth is active.
- Please note that the sensor only connects in the app only. The sensor will not connect in the Bluetooth setting.
Thanks for your feedback.