By default, all ActiveControl users are allocated with a*Default Web User Role* that provides access to the actions and metrics that are seen within the Web UI. The default metrics that are available within ActiveControl WebUI are:
- View all changes awaiting my approval
- View all changes awaiting my testing
- View all my in progress changes
- View all my incomplete manual items
- View all in progress changes for my team
- Awaiting my approval
- Awaiting my testing
- My in progress changes
- My incomplete manual items
- In progress changes assigned to my role
- In progress changes for my team
- New business tasks
- Awaiting Import
To maintain other roles to alter the actions and metrics that are available to users, the following tables must be configured. More detail is provided about these optional configuration tables later in this section
|General web UI parameters / config table.
|Web UI User preferences table.
|Role actions table to link user roles to the default actions.
|Role metrics table to link user roles to the default metrics.