ActiveControl includes a Web UI that allows access to key functionality via a web browser such as Internet Explorer and Chrome. The ActiveControl Web UI provides a dashboard based overview of projects and items requiring action, allowing individual users with a means of easily identifying their own current workload within the tool.
Users with the appropriate authorisations are able to access the following functionalities within the Web Interface:
- Ability to create SAP transports.
- Ability to create and maintain Transport Forms, Business Tasks and Projects.
- Ability to search for Business Tasks and Transports
- Ability to run ActiveControl Reports
- Visibility and analysis / approval / rejection of items that require your approval
- Visibility and test results entry of items that require your testing
- Visibility of tasks for your team / project
- Visibility of RAG status for Projects milestone phases
- Ability to follow specific Business Tasks, Transports and SAP Objects.
- A news feed to show recent events in ActiveControl – ie activity performed both the user, and by other people.
Figure: ActiveControl Web UI