Your device may lose GPS signal under any of the following conditions:
- The device is in a building, tunnel or at a location where signals from the GPS satellites are obstructed by buildings, trees, electric cables or other objects.
- Device system settings may be set incorrectly
- On a Smartphone device location services are turned off
- Product settings may be set incorrectly
If your device can’t determine your current position you will be offered the following options:
- Wait for valid position (Recommended)
Your route will be calculated from your current position as soon as a valid GPS signal is available.
- Last valid position
Your route will be calculated from your last known position (i.e. where you were just before the device lost GPS signal).
- Select from map
Allows you to select any starting point for the route calculation.
If problem continues. please contact our Customer support .
Thanks for your feedback.