In addition to the road network, the map also contains the details of thousands of Points of Interest (POIs) such as gas stations, restaurants, hotels, tourist attractions and other facilities.
To set a POI as your destination, you have multiple options:
- Menu > Navigate to… > Address or POI
Finds POI near the selected address. First specify the address, then tap on POI. The list of the POIs near to the selected address will be displayed.
- Menu > Navigate to… > Nearby POI
Shows a list of POIs near your current (or last valid) position.
- Menu > Navigate to… > POI on route
This option is enabled only if the route is computed. The list of POI of specified categories is displayed. You can select the gategories to display in Settings > Map > POI on route.
- In Map Browsing Mode tap on any location, Action menu will appear. Tap on Action menu and choose Nearby POI
- In Map Browsing Mode tap on any POI that you can see on the map.
|POI near selected address||List view|