Windows Server is recommended for production use. The Web Server role (IIS) must be installed.
- Windows Server versions 2022, 2019, 2016, 2012 R2, 2012, and 2008 R2 are supported.
ReCrystallize Server will install and run properly on desktop/workstation versions of Windows that have the IIS web server feature enabled. These are suitable for limited testing. They are not recommended for load testing or for production use.
- Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, or 7 64-bit Professional, Business, Enterprise, or Ultimate Editions are supported.
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.7.2 or later.
- 1.5 GB free disk space.
- 4GB RAM minimum recommended.
- 2 or more processor cores recommended.
- Installing a printer using the same driver and printer name as on the machine used to create the reports (.rpt files) is recommended to ensure proper support for non-standard paper sizes and other layout characteristics when viewing reports in the web browser.
- Database client software (e.g. Oracle client) and/or ODBC connections using System DSNs that may be needed by the reports must be configured on the web server