ReCrystallize Server evaluates database options in the order below. The first criteria to be met is honored exclusively.
- If dbConn is used, location and login properties for all tables will be set using the provided dbConn, dbDatabase, dbUser, and dbPw values. Encrypted values (dbConn-AES, dbUser-AES and so on) have the same effect and will take precedence over unencrypted values if both are present.
- If dbOverride is used, location and login properties for all tables will be set based on the numbered set of values.
- If dbUser-3DES and/or dbPw-3DES is used, those username and password values will be set for all connections in the report.
- If dbUser and/or dbPw is used, those username and password values will be set for all connections in the report.
- If dbLogin is used, the username and password will be set based on the numbered username and password values in Settings.
- If any numbered Connection values in Settings is populated, ReCrystallize Server will attempt to match each table’s connection name with a corresponding set of numbered connection values.
This matching allows a report to include tables from multiple database servers and/or ODBC DSN connections. Only the username and password will be set. The original connection name and database values stored in the report file are not modified.
If no matching connection name is found, the username and password for the table will be set to the default Username and Password values.
- If no set of numbered connection values is populated in Settings, ReCrystallize Server will set the database username and password using the default Username and Password.
Last modified: 12 November 2021
Thanks for your feedback.