Welcome to the online help site of myShop.nl!
This help will provide you with all the technical information you’ll need to use the custom layout (xhtml templates).
As you will find, our custom layout system is based on an extensive set of extensions which can be used in our templates.
The first few sections will provide you with information about each screen you can adjust (Basics, Skin Layout, Shop screens).
The Troubleshooting and Advanced options sections will give some more insight for when things don’t seem to work or when you which to use some of the more advanced features of our custom layout.
In the references section each of these extensions is explained, so you can find out how to use it and which extensions are associated with it.
Our default layouts are also based on this system, and we also offer the option to download those templates as an example.
You can achieve your goal the fastest by using one of our default templates as an basis to make your own layout, that way you learn as you go.
Some functions which are frequently asked about are gathered in the Tips & Tricks section, you will find code examples of features which we do not provide as default, but can be used in your own layout.
See for an explaination of our editor and shop features the general help.
Technical help in English
The technical help is only available in English, not in Dutch. This because the development language is in English normally too.
The general help is available in both Englisch and Dutch.
How to use this site:
- Choose on your left the subject you wish to know more about
- You can also use the search box in the top right to search your topic. When typing this searchbox will give you immediate results and your latest searches
- Each page has a PDF tab on the right, click on it to generate a PDF file from the page, which you can print
- Each section has a section overview page, from where you can also print that section
- Since the start of our software, many different versions have become available
- See VersionDifferences for an overview of the different available versions
- Please note that, although we try to be as much backwards compatible as possible, not all extensions or codes will work in all versions
Good luck in setting up your own web shop. We hope this manual will answer all your questions. Should you need more information, please contact us at email@example.com.