- Click Super Manager > Pay Super.
- Select one Super Fund (click once to highlight), Multiple Funds (Hold SHIFT or CTRL and select) or click Select All.
- Click Pay Super
- An alert may display Super Fund Period End Date. One or more Superannuation Funds have a Period End Date in the future, as detailed below.Do you want to continue?
- This alert is displaying based on your Computer Date. Click Yes to continue, unless you need to process additional pay runs before completing EOFY.
- Select EITHER Create File or Create SuperStream and ABA Payment File (FAST-Bank™).
- Click Next to preview a list of the Superannuation Funds, Period Start and End Dates, SG (Employer) and Non-SG (Employee Contributions) payable for the selected period.
- Click Next. to preview the Superannuation Funds, Payment Method, Reference Number, BPAY Biller Code, and Transaction Date.
- Click Next then Continue to create the SuperStream File.
- Choose the location that you wish to save the SuperStream file to (eg. Desktop) then click Save.
- Click Next then Go To Folder if you need to open the location you saved the SuperStream file to.
- Click Finished to close the FAST-Super® wizard.
- Log onto your superannuation Fund or Clearing house to upload your SuperStream File.
Last modified: Jun 25, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.