- (OK symbol) or (alarm symbol)
- Daily HIGH/LOW alarm indicators (showing the history of the last 30 days)
- Power indicator (colon is flashing)
- Battery indicator (indicates the remaining capacity of the battery)
- Additional warning symbol
- Time, duration and text display
- Date and text display
- Display of measured minimum/maximum temperature
- Temperature display
- Display of the temperature measurement unit (°F/°C)
- Display of the activated sensor:
Int. = internal sensor
Ext. = external sensor (cable with temperature sensor)
Note: All illustrations in the User Manual refer to the Fridge-tag with internal sensor. Differences between internal and external sensors are additionally described.
Thanks for your feedback.