The manufacturer shall not be held liable:
- If the device was used beyond the manufacturer’s given limitations.
- For any claims due to the improper storage or use of the device.
- For any problems with the temperature-controlling and/or -cooling unit.
- For the quality of any monitored goods.
- For incorrect readings if the device was used beyond its expiry date.
Warranty: 2 years from date of delivery.
The Fridge-tag contains a CR Lithium battery. Please pay strict attention to the following points:
- The housing of the Fridge-tag must never be opened nor destroyed.
- Never expose the Fridge-tag to high temperatures (fire, oven, microwaves, etc.). It may cause injuries.
- Always keep the Fridge-tag out of the reach of children.
- The battery complies with IATA DGR Packing Instruction 970-Section II and is therefore not considered as dangerous good.
- Dispose or recycle the Fridge-tag in accordance with the WEEE 2012/19/EU guidelines or your local regulations. The device may also be returned to the manufacturer for proper recycling.
The Fridge-tag 2 can be used up to 3 1/2 years after production date (1/2 year storage / 3 years useful life), the Fridge-tag 2 E can be used up to 5 1/2 years after production date (1/2 year storage / 5 years useful life), on the condition that:
- The buttons are not pressed for very long time.
Note: Avoid jamming the device between the goods to be monitored in a shipment.
- Storage and operation of the device remains inside the recommendations of the manufacturer. Especially temperatures below 0°C or +32°F could have a negative influence for the operating lifetime of the battery.
The end of the lifetime of the battery is indicated by the battery indicator on the display (see chapter Display explanations).
- The Fridge-tag measures the ambient temperature and not the quality of the monitored goods. Its purpose is to signal if product quality evaluation is required.
| Berlinger & Co. AG