Option 1: Alarm indication “all alarms”
With this option the alarms will be visible on the display with an alarm symbol for 30 days.
By pressing the READ button, the warning symbol will be disabled for the corresponding alarms. The alarm symbol cannot be canceled nor reset.
- In this mode only one upper and one lower alarm will be triggered per day.
- The alarm symbol will be present on the display for 30 days.
- The warning symbol can be deactivated by confirming all existing alarms in the readout mode.
Option 2: Alarm indication “unconfirmed alarms”
The alarms are shown with the alarm symbol until all alarms (in the 30-day history) have been confirmed as solved by pressing the READ button. Afterwards the display will show the OK symbol until a new alarm is triggered.
By pressing the READ button the warning symbol will be disabled for the corresponding alarms. The alarm symbol disappears and the OK symbol will be shown again.
Confirmation options of currently triggered alarms of the day
1. Device is within the set alarm limits
Press the READ button and the alarm symbol and the warning symbol will immediately disappear. A new alarm will be triggered as soon as the set alarm limits are exceeded again.
Settings: upper temperature limit >8.0°C and duration >1 hour, lower temperature limit <–0.5°C and duration 1 hour
- Alarm triggered: alarm symbol and warning symbol on display
- Alarm confirmed within the set temperature limits: OK symbol on display
- Alarm triggered: alarm symbol on warning symbol on display.
2. Device is outside the set alarm limits
If the READ button is pressed still during a temperature violation the alarm symbol and the warning symbol will stay on the display for the corresponding alarm.
Settings: upper temperature limit Temperature >8.0°C and duration >1 hour, lower temperature limit <–0.5°C and duration 1 hour
- Alarm triggered: alarm symbol and warning symbol on display.
- Alarm confirmed when the temperature exceeds the set temperature limits: alarm symbol and warning symbol remain on display.
- Temperature is back within the alarm limits. Now the alarm can be successfully confirmed. OK symbol on display.
Note: How the alarm symbol and the warning symbol react is specified during configuration of the device in the factory settings.