If you are receiving an error message that the Sygic GPS Navigation app cannot connect to servers in the menu → Maps section, or in the Sygic Store, then the most common solution to resolve it is to follow these quick steps:
- Go to Menu → Settings → Menu in the top right corner of the settings
- Select Reset to defaults
- Close the app and start it again.
- This action will reset all your settings in the app to it’s default values. It will not affect your personal data in the app – your favorites, routes, everything will remain intact as it was.
If you still cannot access these sections in the app, you may want to consider the following options:
- Turn your device off and on again.
- Try using a browser and check if you can access the internet – if you can’t, then it’s likely a network issue, probably a simple router restart will help.
- Also check for any firewall or antivirus app that could be blocking it’s access to the internet.
- Try connecting using a different network connection
If the problem persists after you’ve tried it on a different network connection, please use the Submit a request button on the Help/FAQ website to contact our support team with the following additional information:
- Device model and OS version (all devices that have this issue)
- Which part of the app is it not possible to access
- The device code from the Sygic App → Menu → Settings → Information → About.
- Anything else that you think could help us in identifying the issue
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.