If the app get’s stuck when downloading maps, or a map download wouldn’t complete no matter how many times you try to download it, then there is a number of troubleshooting steps you can try:
1. Turn your device off and on again.
2. Make sure you have sufficient free space in the device’s memory
3. Try using a browser and check if you can access the internet – if you can’t, then it’s likely a network issue, probably a simple router restart will help.
4. Also check for any firewall or antivirus app that could be blocking the download.
5. Please run Sygic and go to Menu → Settings → Menu in the top right corner of the screen and select “Reset to defaults”. Restart the app after the reset.
6. If you have more than one Android device at your disposal, try downloading the map on the other device as well. If the issue is present on two devices on the same connection, then try using a different network connection.
If the problem persists after you’ve changed the network connection, please contact us with the following additional information:
- Device model and OS version (all devices that have this issue)
- Which map are you trying to download
- The device code from the Sygic App → Menu → Settings → Information → About.
- Anything else that you think could help us in identifying the issue
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.