Web Modelers are responsible to implement Improvement Requests.
Users will create new Improvement Requests in the Collaboration section of objects. The Accountable user will approve or reject the request and then assign the Web Modeler implementer. After this step, the Web Modeler will be able to implement the Improvement Request.
Navigate to the Improvement Request section, to learn more about this collaboration topic.
To Implement Improvement Requests, follow these steps
- The Web Modeler assigned as IR Implementer will receive a notification
- Navigate to the object where the Improvement Request was made. Use the Edit button to edit the object and implement the changes. In this example, the object is a process
- After Improvement Request was implemented, navigate to the Collaboration tab
- Click on the box
- You will be redirected to the window where you can update the status of the IR
- Click on the Status box
- A drop-down menu will be generated
- Change the status to “Implemented”
- Input a description
- Click on the box to updated the status of the Improvement Request
- You will receive a notification saying the topic updated successfully
- The topic was moved to the “Implemented” section of the collaboration window
Haben Sie noch weitere Fragen?
Visit the Support Portal