This Getting Started section of the user manual is designed to familiarize you with the interface and get you started using the software as quickly as possible. More thorough details of all features and functions of the software will be provided later in the manual.
This video introduces you to the software by walking through the tools and process used to create one of the example images used for the product launch.
- Finding your way round gives a quick overview of the interface layout.
- Project navigation and Project files explain details of creating, saving, loading and organizing your projects.
- Viewer, Layer sidebar, and Canvas settings focus on specific elements of the interface.
- Green screen photography explains the basics of shooting and processing green screen images, one of Imerge Pro’s primary functions.
- Application preferences, Keyboard shortcuts, and Import file formats look at some finer details of configuring and using the software.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.