There are 7 categories of effects available in Imerge for you to modify layer contents.
- Tone: changes the brightness and contrast of the image. This is where you will find the Exposure plugin which is a useful effect used to process most images.
- Color: modifies the color of the image.
- Keying: remove areas of a photo based on color or luminance levels.
- Detail: edits the details in the image dealing with things like noise, blurring and sharpening.
- Generate: primarily focuses on adding computer generated content to your image. Things like clouds, vignettes and scanlines.
- Stylize: apply an artistic effect to your image and typically combines color modifications with tonal modifications.
- Styles: adds graphical effects to elements like color fills, gradients, outlines and glows.
- Distort: moves the pixels in your image around.
Specific effects are explained in detail in the Effects chapter of this manual.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.