Many aspects of Imerge Pro include options in addition to the defaults. You can specify your personal preferences in the Settings window. You can open the settings by opening the Project menu and selecting Settings. If you are running a Mac, you can also access settings by opening the Imerge Pro menu and selecting Preferences.
Each category of application settings has a tab at the top of the Settings window. Complete details of each category are available on the following pages.
- General Settings: Settings which affect the general operation of the software.
- Edit Settings: Settings related to the editing interface.
- Export Settings: Settings involving the export interface and usage of system resources.
- Activation Settings: Your license and activation settings.
- Shortcuts Settings: All keyboard shortcuts for Imerge Pro can be viewed and edited here.
- Presets Settings: Manage your various presets for use within the software.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.