1. Insert the batteries into the remote control unit.
2. Connect one end of the Ethernet Cable (supplied – the grey cable) to any free port on your
internet service providers modem/router, the ports are usually coloured yellow.
3. Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to the back of the Set-Top Box.
4. Connect the supplied black coloured RCA cable (if your TV is HD or HD ready you can use a HDMI cable). There may be up to three different connections, If connecting with HDMI make a note of which HDMI channel you are connecting to HDMI1/HDMI2/HDMI3. Switch your TV to the appropriate input. See HD Settings HD Settings
5. Connect the other end of the HDMI/RCA cable into the back of the Set-Top box.
6. If your TV is NOT HD or HD Ready, then use the supplied three plug cable, and plug the Red/White/Yellow connectors into the corresponding sockets on your TV, taking care to connect the plugs to the same colour sockets. Plug the other end of the cable into the SD Video socket of the Set-Top Box.
7. Connect the Set-Top Box to the mains power using a suitable adaptor, plug the other end into the back of the Set-Top Box.
8. Turn your TV on, and select the HDMI channel that you connected to, or if you used the Red/White/Yellow cable, select the VGA channels that you connected the cable to.
9. The Set-Top Box will begin it’s start up process, this takes a few minutes to complete, but once done, unless you disconnect the box, the main stalker screen will load where we can activate you.
10. Once loaded, use the remote control to select the channel you wish to watch by using the up and down arrows. Clicking on the OK button will select the program, clicking it once more will return you to the program list. Clicking the right arrow button will take you to the Catch-Up function and the EPG (Electronic Program Guide). For details on using Catch-Up, downloading programs and pausing live TV
11. To switch to Movies-On-Demand, press the Menu button, this will take you to the selection menu, use the left and right arrow keys to select “Videoclub”, click the OK button and the listof available movies will be shown. Use the up and down arrow keys to select the movie you wish to view, then press OK and the movie will begin. You can use the Pause, Fast Forward and Rewind buttons on the remote control to control your viewing.