There are two ways you can view the report output.
1 – Via transaction /BTR/MINICUBE
2 – Via transaction /BTI/PP_AUTO
If running the report directly the Minicube Explorer transaction is automatically loaded:
The MiniCube display has information about the
- Status Icon – This signifies the progress of the job
- Instance Name – This is the technical name of the report
- Started by – User who processed the report
- Start Date – Start Date of Processing the report
- Start Time – Start Time at which the user processed the report
- End Date – End Date when the report Processing ended
- End Time – End time when the report finished Processing
- Instance Status – Status of processing of the report
- % Complete – Percentage of Processing Complete
- Remaining time to Completion – Remaining time to complete the processing of the report if any.
By drilling down on the program name the user will access the reports. Select a report from the list
and click “Transform” to display the results of the run.