The Inform When Resolved functionality from previous releases has been enhanced, to add the ability to relate items to each other and trigger actions accordingly.
The Inform When Resolved action description has been changed to Watch Item. When an item is set to watched, as before it registers the users interest in that work request, adding the work request into the agents ‘Watched Items list’. As before, when a watched item is completed, the user will be informed either via email or as a notification in the SAP Business Workplace (transaction SBWP).
The watched items list can be accessed within the Customer Centric Hub. To access the list click ‘Identify’ and choose ‘View Watched Items’ as displayed:
When selected the users watched items will be displayed as follows:
An improvement has been carried in the BDEx Customer Centric Hub to offer the Agent an additional choice of actions to execute when a Watched Item is resolved by means of a new Watched Item ‘Relationship’.
This feature has been designed specifically with BPEM Cases in mind and at present is only support for BPEM/EMMA cases.
A typical example is illustrated below:
- An Agent has already chosen to watch a Contract Bill Block for a Customer in BDEx. The watched item is highlighted in dark green.
- The agent notices that a BPEM Case Work Request can be related to this as well.
- The Agent chooses to relate the two Work Requests by executing the ‘Relate to watched item’ right-click action on the second Work Request, i.e. the BPEM * Case.
- A pop-up is displayed showing all of the Agent’s current Watched Items that could be used to establish a relationship with the selected Work Request:
- The Agent is then prompted to select a Watched Item from the list and choose an Action from the dropdown list displayed. Actions are only supported for BPEM/EMMA cases at this time.
- The related item is highlighted in light green.
- If the Agent successfully resolves the watched item, in this example the contract billing block is removed, BDEx will automatically evaluate the relationship and attempt to execute the action using the agent’s credentials.