Download our Tag Scanner program, to create a tag – Race Number mapping file. The File then can be imported into your timing software. Previous Tag scan files can be imported to use as a checking system to see what number has been assigned to a tag.
Current Version is V220.127.116.11 . If you have TagScan installed , select the ‘Check for Program Update’ button.
If you computer fails to find the required driver automatically you can click on this link to go to the manufacturers download centre to choose the correct driver for your version of windows.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Plug in your Trident USB Registration reader.
- Select the USB Registration reader serial port from the list.
- Select if you are using Trident DF Reader, Trident UHF Reader or Radio Modem
Type of Output
- Select if you wish for the output to be Hex or Decimal
- Click the ‘Start Logging Tags’ button
- Scan tags into the mapping list by passing tags over the USB Registration reader.
- Last tag scanned is added to the bottom of the mapping list.
- Click the ‘Save Tags’ button to save the scanned tags to a file.
- Import the saved tag mapping file into your timing software as required.
- Click the ‘Clear Tags’ button to delete all previously scanned tags from the list
- To delete a single tag from the list, select the row and press the delete button on your keyboard.
- To Change the numbering start value. click in the “Num” field of the last scanned tag and edit to the desired start number. Tags scanned after this will carry on from the new value.
Importing a Previous Tag File
- Select the ‘Import Tag File’ button and browse for your file.
- File will Import and show the number of tags imported.
- When a tag is scanned and the tag ID is contained in the file, the Number associated with the Tag is shown and record will be displayed.