In case the application gets stuck during downloading maps, or a map download wouldn’t complete no matter how many times you try, please try to follow troubleshooting steps below:
1. Turn your device off and on again.
2. Make sure you have sufficient free space in the device’s memory
3. Try using a browser and check if you can access the internet – if you can’t, then it’s likely a network issue. A simple router restart should help.
4. Also check for any firewall or antivirus app that could be blocking the download.
5. Open Sygic and tap on its main menu, select Settings, then scroll all the way to the bottom and tap on “Reset to defaults”.
6. If you have more than one Android device at your disposal, try downloading the map on the other device as well. If the issue is present on two devices on the same connection, then try using a different network connection.