Beginning in version 22.0.4 of Sygic GPS Navigation for Android, our users have the option to import/export .gpx files in/from the app.
If you already have a .gpx file on your device (in files, e-mail, in messenger, etc.), and would like to use it with Sygic, it is enough to tap on the file to open it and select the Sygic GPS Navigation app. The route will be displayed in the app afterward.
1. Find the .gpx file on your device.
2. Tap on the file to open it.
3. The route is displayed in the Sygic app.
If you would like to export a route from the Sygic GPS Navigation app, please follow these instructions:
1. Create a route in the Sygic GPS Navigation app (see Starting the route).
2. Swipe up the information bar at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap on “Export”.
4. Select where would you like to export the file.