The main menu can be opened from the map screen by tapping on the ☰ icon in the top left corner, or by swiping with your finger from the left edge of the screen towards its center.
- Sign In – Sign in to the app using your Sygic account. Google and Facebook login options are also offered.
- Manage Maps – View the list of maps you have downloaded, allows you to download more maps, or update them, when available. Also makes it possible to view map version.
- Settings – Options for customizing the application functions based on your preferences.
- Help & Feedback – Here you can access our FAQ, send us feedback, or rate our application.
- Sygic store – In-app store with our current offer of Premium licenses, upgrades, and add-ons
- Travel – shortcut to the Sygic Travel app
- EV mode – Mode for electric vehicles
- Dashcam, Head-up Display, Cockpit, Real View – direct access to these four optional add-on features
- Help nearby – Information you might find useful if there is an emergency; button for dialing the phone number of emergency services, display of the nearest fuel station, hospital, police station and pharmacy
- Photo Navigation – Navigate to a geotagged picture (a photograph which is associated with a geographical location by geotagging) from your phone gallery
Thanks for your feedback.