Users can use the Advanced Search function to further optimize their searches, accelerating the search process by providing more relevant results.
The Advanced Search allows users to filter by item type and date modified.
To use the Advanced Search function, please see the steps below:
1. Navigate your cursor to the search icon displayed at the top of the page
2. Click on the icon and a search bar will generate
3. Select the “Advanced Search” button by clicking on the icon
4. After clicking the icon, the following pop-up menu will be generated on a user’s screen
5. Select the desired search criteria and click the “Save Changes” button
6. The selected criteria will be saved, and you can proceed to your search.