When needed, administrators can edit the Group information. System Admins can perform in-line edits for information displayed in the group list, or can navigate to the edit section for further editing capabilities.
In line edits can be performed by selecting item’s name directly within the Group list. Simply click on the name you desire to edit and type in the edited name
In line edits can also be performed to choose the level of access for the group. Simply check the icons for the level of access you desire to add or remove to or from the Group.
1. For further editing capabilities, navigate the cursor and select the icon featured on the right hand-side of each user.
2. Selecting this item will re-open the full Group editing page.
3. Click on the “Name box” and edit the name of the environment
4. Check the icons for the level of access you desire to edit
4. Select the “Save” button to confirm changes