A Description is given by the System Admin to each Risk Impact to explain what their label means. This enable users to better understand the Risk Impact.
To Edit the Risk Impact Description, please follow the next steps
- Navigate to the System Admin Section
- Select the Risk tab under the System Admin section
- Navigate to the Risk Matrix Settings section
- Select the Risk Impact you want to edit. For this example, the “Very Low” Impact is selected
- This will create a pop-up window allowing System Admins to fill in the appropriate information concerning the Risk Impact
- To edit the Description of the Risk Impact, select the Description text box
- For this example, type the edited description “No external affect and quick recovery”
- Select the button to confirm changes
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal
Thanks for your feedback.